The Fourth Sunday after Pentecost, 17 April 2016

My apologies to all of you who follow this blog. I just got out of the hospitial after discovering that I had "atrialflutter," something that was rendering me weak and generally useless. I was not able to compose notes for this Sunday, and do apologize.  I shall be back in the blogger's saddle later this week for the coming Sundays' lectionaries. For those who wish to view my comments on these readings, when they last appeared in the lectionary, please click here. Blessings to you during this holy Eastertide.

Fr. Michael T. Hiller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Second Sunday after Pentecost, Proper 5, 6 June 2021

The Day of Pentecost, Whitsunday, 23 May 2021

The Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost - Proper 19, 11 September 2011